Sawbridgeworth Fire Brigade 1897 - to the early 1970's and beyond.
with other town information and views
Dedicated to those who unselfeshly gave of their time and loyalty to their fellow citizens.
Back to The Fire Station
Page last updated: 12/04/2015
The old Forge (or Blacksmiths) building that stood in Station Road until the mid late 1950's - early 1960's
Picture courtesy of Richard Dyer.